Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back to School

Summer is officially over and my baby is now a Kindergartener! Yes, we made it through the day with minimal tears (and they were all from me).

We got ready about 5 minutes early so I could take a few pictures. If you don't have a chalkboard, a piece of paper works great, too! Don't forget some other "must-have" shots:
- Picture with Mom
- Picture with Dad
-Picture with new backpack and/or lunchbox
-Picture of them with their new teacher (can also wait for Back To School Night)
-Picture at their desk

 
 
LC's teacher gave each parent this very sweet poem with a tissue attached. And we all read "The Kissing Hand" by Audrey Penn together. What a great book for the first day of school! The kids then gave all of their parents kissing hands (I know, I know. This is where the water works started.)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment