Saturday, June 9, 2012

Honey Garlic Pork Chops

I'm not a fan of pork chops- at all. In fact, I've been known to cook them for the hubby and then cook a separate meal for myself. And then I tried these. 4 ingredients. So simple.... and SO YUMMY! Not only did I like them, but I've added the recipe to my faves!
Don't let the photo deter you. It was late and taken with my phone. I only had wafer thin boneless chops on hand, but I recommend a little thicker.

HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS
serves: 4-6
cook time: 20 minutes

Ingredients
1/4+1/8 cup honey (so, 3/8 cup total)
3 Tbsp soy sauce
6 cloves garlic, minced
6 boneless pork loin chops

Directions
1 In a shallow dish, whisk together honey, soy sauce and garlic
2 coat both sides of the pork chops
3 place in baking dish and top with left over sauce
4 Bake at 375 for 30 minutes (longer if using thicker pork chops)

The sauce is so versatile that it can also be used for chicken. Whatever meat you choose can also be marinated in the sauce and then grilled (using left over sauce for basting).

No comments:

Post a Comment